Corporate Art Lending
The Arts & Business Council’s Art Lending Program seeks to forge greater connections among business and arts communities by bringing original artwork by local artists into Boston’s workplaces. This program is an outgrowth of our ongoing commitment to the professional development of artists and grounded in our philosophy of investing in artists. True to our mission, we share program revenue with the lending artists. The loan of artworks also provides opportunities for works to be purchased outright by our partners.
How it works
- Artwork is loaned for a 12-month period at $700 per work. Of this fee, $300 is paid to the artist and the remaining funds are used to support the program and cover fees for curation and installation.
- Our team will work with you to select appropriate works from our portfolio, take measurements, handle special requests, and liaise with the artists.
- Experienced, professional art installers are provided for the day of installation.
- Installed works are accompanied by museum-quality name plaques.
- Artworks are available for purchase at the end of the 12-month loan period.
If you’re a company interested in an Art Lending partnership, please contact David Holland at email@example.com.
Featured image above: “The Garden,” by Walter Feldman
Suburbs 22, Jason Brockert
Icelandic Lava Formation, Lisa Goren
Margot Stage, Untied 2