- This event has passed.
Battle of the BioTech Bands
May 9, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The 5th Annual Battle of the Biotech Bands is Wednesday, May 9! Head to the Royale Nightclub (279 Tremont St., Boston) from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (doors open at 6:30) for this exciting night of entertainment!
Battle of the Biotech Bands is back for its 5th annual event!
This fun, community-driven, networking event raises funds to support the charitable foundations affiliated with each biotech band. BoBB is an amazing opportunity for biotech companies and innovators throughout Boston to rock out and partner with architecture, design, building professionals and others who serve the life sciences community.
Who will be there?
- Innovative scientific minds, CEO’s, keynote speakers
- Arts & Entertainment Critics
- Senior Business, Facilities, and Scientific Leaders
- Developers, contractors, architects, engineers, furniture dealers and manufacturers, and others who serve the life science community
- Media and Charitable Foundations
Band: “Semi Good Lookin”
Charity: International FOP Association
Band: “Almost the Cure”
Charity: Joseph’s Hope through Epilepsy Foundation of New England
Band: “Led Zymmelin”
Charity: Courageous Parents Network
Band: “12 Barz”