- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Incorporation Seminar
February 9 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25.00
Are you a leader of an existing nonprofit organization or have an interest in creating a new one? Do you have questions and concerns about incorporating and/or filing for tax-exempt status? All nonprofit start-ups are invited to attend this legal seminar for nonprofits, led by experienced nonprofit attorneys. In this online classroom (using the Zoom platform) we will assist your organization in understanding the complicated processes of formalizing a nonprofit in Massachusetts by addressing questions regarding:
- For-Profit or Not-for-Profit?
- What is a Not-for-Profit?
- Incorporating & Structuring the Not-for-Profit
- Option of Fiscal Sponsorship
- State Reporting & Regulation
- Federal Tax Exemption
- Ongoing IRS Reporting & Regulation
This workshop will be held virtually, on the Zoom platform.
Presenters: Alyssa Fitzgerald, Goodwin; Luke Blackadar, A&BC/VLA