With support from individuals, local businesses and foundations, the Worcester Parks and Forestry Department, and many others, Art in the Park, Worcester has presented nine sculpture shows in historic Elm Park. Art in the Park, Worcester has introduced audiences — traditional and non-traditional — to the works of local, regional and national public artists.
At the same time, introduced sculptors and public art professionals to Worcester as a thriving arts community. Local artists have been motivated to expand their skill sets and been provided with networking opportunities that give them access to markets outside of Worcester. Working with public artists and their art instructors, students from the Worcester Public Schools have proposed, created and presented their work alongside professionals.
Art in the Park has given residents another reason to be proud of their community. It’s only fitting that the theme for the 10th exhibit is “Love in Action: Joy, Community, Creativity”. We ask you to partner with us as we continue to make sculpture accessible to all. Your assistance will help us pay the artist stipends, for materials for Worcester Public School to create sculptures/installations, for audio-visual tour services, for accessible signage, and for other operating costs.
Presenting Sponsor (1) $5,000.00
- Full-page ad (5.16” × 8.16”); exhibition guide
- Acknowledged in press releases and other media
- Logo on event banner, website and way-finding signs
- Mentioned in the program audio description segment
Community Partner (2) $3,000.00
- Provides funding for two public artists to work with Worcester Public Schools students and the materials to create two large installations.
- Listing on the associated plaques and way-finding signs
- Acknowledgement during audio descriptions and in the program guide.
Metallurgist (1) $1,500.00
- Provides a stipend for two public artists to work with Worcester Public School students.
- Half-page ad (5.16″ × 4.0″) in exhibition guide
- Listed in exhibit guide, website and on way-finding signs.
Stone Carver (1) $1,500.00
- Pays for materials for two Worcester Public School’s sculptures.
- Half-page ad (5.16″ × 4.0″) in the exhibition guide
- Listed on way-finding signs, and website.
Adopt a Sculpture (20) $800.00
- Listing on a sculpture’s plaque, in the exhibition guide, on way-finding signs and website.
Craftsperson (3) $500.00
- Provides stipends for three selection panelists.
- Quarter-page ad (2.5″ × 4″) in exhibition guide
- Listing on way-finding signage and in the exhibition guide.
- Listing in the exhibition guide, and 10-year t-shirt (upon request)
- Art in the Park, Worcester, 10-year t-shirt and button (upon request)
Fan Club $50.00
- Art in the Park 10-year t-shirt (upon request)
To pay by check for your sponsorship of Art in the Park, Worcester, please send a check made out to “Arts & Business Council of Greater Boston” with A&BC/AIPW in the memo field to:
Art in the Park, Worcester
P.O. Box 20603
Worcester, MA 01602
The spring/summer 2022 edition of the Boston Art Review is out, and it includes a fantastic feature by Anita Morson-Matra, “Real Talk," that focuses on the state of live-work spaces for artists in Boston. Anita…
Our partners at Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation have two new grant programs available to help small businesses continue to recover from the pandemic. While not all of the artists and arts organizations we work with…